2013 School Booking Form: STP1 - Haywards Heath & Lindfield
Use the form below to book your children onto the Heritage school route: STP1.
Terms & Conditions
- We would ask that your children report to the stop about 5 minutes before the time on the timetable.
- That they sit in their seat, use their seatbelt and not run around the bus or distract the driver except in an emergency or to let the driver know they are getting off.
- That they will not damage the bus or throw items around the bus.
- No smoking, laser light pens, swearing, playing of loud music or unreasonable behaviour that would affect the safety of the bus or the comfort and safety of other passengers.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy on Bullying or threatening behaviour.
- Consistent bad behaviour will lead to exclusion from the bus.
- For lost property, please allow the bus time to return to the depot before ringing and we will need to know where your child was sat and the route used. You can also use our Lost Property Form.
We do not wish to introduce loads of terms and conditions or small print, we wish to provide a reliable service to appreciative passengers who can be responsible for their own conduct.